Have a very SPERI Xmas!
The last post of 2014 appeared yesterday on SPERI Comment: the political economy blog. The blog will resume life during the first working week of the New Year and will begin with an important analysis of the current position of global trade governance.
SPERI has had another busy year and we have produced a short 2014 Xmas Newsletter, which can be accessed here if you are interested in seeing it.
In the meantime, everyone at SPERI wishes you a relaxed and peaceful Xmas.
1. Reducing hunger in the UK by Hannah Lambie-Mumford
2. The political economy of ‘a country called Europe’ by Dimitris Ballas
3. The finance curse as a new grand narrative? by Andrew Baker
4. Rebuilding the UK’s innovation economy by Richard Jones
5. Is neoliberalism at last unravelling in Britain? by Tony Payne
6. ‘Tartan neoliberalism’ isn’t driving the campaign for Scottish independence by Scott Lavery
7. Scotland can do better than ‘tartanised’ neoliberalism by Craig Berry
8. Deflation Trap by Andrew Gamble