Everybody at SPERI would like to wish all of our friends and followers a very happy Christmas and an even happier New Year. Read our 2015 review here.
Colin, Tony, Craig, Andrew, Hannah, Martin, Genevieve, Scott, Adam, Tom, Arianna and Laure.
Our top ten blogs are listed below:
- Deficit fetishism and the art of political bullshit: Part I and Part II by Jonathan Hopkin & Ben Rosamond
- The UK balance of payments: in the ‘Red Signal’ zone? by John Perraton
- A tale of two elections by Andrew Gamble
- ‘Devo Manc’: ‘Northern Powerhouse’ or ‘Northern Poorhouse’? by Mick Moran
- The political difficulties of ‘Corbynomics’ by Andrew Baker
- What six public opinion graphs tell us about austerity by Liam Stanley
- The 2030 agenda and the SDGs – a course correction? by Sakiko Fukuda-Parr
- You wanted it, you got it by Craig Berry
- My report on corporate welfare by Kevin Farnsworth
- Inequality Redux by Colin Hay