An opportunity has arisen for a Research Associate, located jointly at SPERI and in the Department of Politics and International Relations to support Dr Hannah Lambie-Mumford’s growing programme of research on corporate power in the global food economy and its relationship to experiences of – and responses to – food insecurity in the Global North.
The Research Associate will play a key role in supporting empirical research into different dimensions of relationships between food corporations and food charities in the UK, Europe and North America in the context of the global food economy.
- This post is fixed-term for 10 months at Grade 7 £31,866 – £40,322 per annum pro-rata.
- This post is part-time with a working commitment of 50%.
- For enquiries about this job contact Dr Hannah Lambie-Mumford.
- The closing date is 12th October 2021.
- Applications are made through the University of Sheffield’s online jobs portal
Full information about the position is can be found in the About The Job document available here.